דפים

יום רביעי, 14 באוגוסט 2019

36-Rag Doll


Rag Doll
Rabash

A little girl who plays
with a boy or girl rag doll,
and receives pleasure from it,
which is  not a real boy,

however if there happened to be
a real one year old baby in the house,
if the mother asked the little six year old girl
why are you kissing a fake doll,
go play with the real child so we can all enjoy it,

because the mother cannot tolerate
the baby’s crying,
and the baby will enjoy
playing with you and stop crying,

and you will enjoy playing with him
as much as you enjoy playing with the doll.


To this the little girl replies,
all this sounds good
but I do not find any pleasure
in playing with the real baby.

And when the mother answers her,
you can see that when I have time
I play with the real child
and not with a doll

And the girl replies,
I can see that you do not want
to receive pleasure in this world,
therefore you play with the real child

but I want to enjoy
and therefore I am playing with the doll.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה